[Koha] Loading and undoing e-book records (was: RE: What is the point of the Undo Import into catalogue feature?)

Joy Nelson joy at bywatersolutions.com
Sat Dec 3 03:51:22 NZDT 2016

Fred,
Ebooks is the classic best case use of the Undo Import feature.  Especially
in a case like yours were the bibs have no items.  You can import the batch
(maybe with a note to show when to remove)  And when you're ready, you undo
the import and those bibs are removed.  You should not see any issues in
the use-case you describe.

Your other option of creating an itemtype of R2 records works as well.  You
can use a Report to gather the itemnumbers for the R2 items, feed them into
the Batch Deletion tool and remove them (and the bib) that way.    This way
is a bit more work, but works just as well.

joy