[Koha] Manual koha 16.11 broken link

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Dec 1 10:00:53 NZDT 2016

* Nicole Engard (nengard at gmail.com) wrote:
>    I did say I'd be back :( I needed a few months to get up to speed at my
>    new job, but just updated my repo to help with the manual again. If you
>    don't need me let me know.

Hi Nicole

(And everyone)  If people want to help, the manual is now in
restructured text, which makes it a lot easier to edit.

In the pdf, and one page html document the links are right, but
in the multi html page document. The links are wrong. So they need to
be fixed. (The good news is fixing them for it, doesn't break it for
anywhere else).

If you look at this patch

http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=kohadocs.git;a=commitdiff;h=7372024cc192e45631e4b52e136a3f77e9533c8d#patch1

You can see the change that needs to be made to fix the links
-basic setup. Refer to the `Implementation Checklist <#implementation>`__
+basic setup. Refer to the :ref:`Implementation Checklist`

The readme will tell you how to create the files to test with
http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=kohadocs.git;a=blob;f=README.md;h=5d18feacd50c2414b59447cc1aa45c1ad9c0767d;hb=refs/heads/master

So patches fixing links would be awesome.

If you want you can also go to
https://gitlab.com/koha-community-devs-users/kohadocs

And sign in to gitlab, and edit the files there, there is even a preview
mode so you can check they look ok
EG if you go to
https://gitlab.com/koha-community-devs-users/kohadocs/blob/master/en/source/02_administration.rst

You can see what it looks like (without images), and if you are logged
in can click edit to make changes there.

Chris
--
Chris Cormack
Catalyst IT Ltd.