[Koha] SIP2 Authentication

TomB tom.barber at adtran.com
Thu Dec 1 09:51:15 NZDT 2016

I am working on a wireless controller that supports SIP2 auth - I am running
Koha Version 16.11.00.000

I have tried to follow the SIP 2 Guide here:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_SIP2_server_setup

But the best I can tell - it is extremely out of date.
Long story short - I can't get SIP 2 to function in this build. I am sure
it's a syntax problem somewhere but I can't see it.

I have users set up in a Library, I have matched those users in the
SIPconfig.xml file.
Is the "institution -id" the same as the Library Code?
It appears that some of the naming convention has changed and the
SIPConfig.xml still uses the older terminology.

Is there a SIP2 master out there that could yell at me and tell me how to
make this thing work?

Thanks,
TomB