[Koha] SQL Help - Add barcode column to SQL query that searches subject keywords

Jorge de Cardenas jdeca at smfpl.org
Thu Aug 18 02:45:11 NZST 2016

I think will work for you:

SELECT CONCAT('<a href=\"/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/detail.pl?biblionumber=
',biblionumber,'\">',biblionumber,'</a>')
AS bibnumber, lcsh,* barcode*
FROM
(SELECT biblionumber, *barcode*,
EXTRACTVALUE(marcxml,'//datafield[@tag="690"]/subfield[@code>="a"]')
AS lcsh FROM biblioitems LEFT JOIN items USING(biblionumber))
AS subjects
WHERE lcsh LIKE <<Enter keyword surrounded BY %>>

>Hi all,
>
>I'm trying to get the barcodes column from the items database to display
on the results page after running the following SQL query:

>SELECT CONCAT('<a href=\"/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/detail.pl?biblionumber=
',biblionumber,'\">',biblionumber,'</a>')
>AS bibnumber, lcsh
>FROM
>(SELECT biblionumber,
ExtractValue(marcxml,'//datafield[@tag="690"]/subfield[@code>="a"]')
>AS lcsh FROM biblioitems)
>AS subjects
>WHERE lcsh
>LIKE <<Enter keyword surrounded BY %>>
>WHERE biblionumber.biblionumber=items.barcode
>

>The above I found on the Koha SQL library, but this query only displays
the biblionumber and keyword query results in 690a. I'd like to add the
barcodes column to the report. Can't seem figure out how to do this in this
query. Help, please :)

--

Jorge de Cardenas | Head Systems Administrator
3512 Darrow Road, Stow, OH 44224

institution.