[Koha] New 3XXs for books macro added to wiki

Hernandez, Heather heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Sat Aug 13 01:17:23 NZST 2016

Thanks for the kind words, everyone--I'm hoping the macros work well & are
useful!  I'm hoping to keep writing some more as I have a chance to create
more original records using our wonderful new editor!

(I still love the colors *so* much--the color choices in our shiny new
editor really rock!!!)

Cheerio!
h2
Heather Hernandez
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
2 Marina Blvd., Bldg. E, 3rd floor, San Francisco, CA  94123
415-561-7032, heather_hernandez at nps.gov
http://www.nps.gov/safr/learn/historyculture/museum-collections.htm

"The sailor does not pray for wind, he learns to sail."--Gustaf Lindborg