[Koha] SQL help please

Jane Cothron jcothron at lincolncolibrarydist.org
Thu Aug 11 05:22:25 NZST 2016

Hi--
   I believe that Nicole Engard wrote the following report for me.  It
seems to work.

SELECT biblio.biblionumber, biblio.title, biblio.author
FROM biblioitems
JOIN biblio ON ( biblioitems.biblionumber = biblio.biblionumber )
WHERE ExtractValue( marcxml, '//datafield[@tag="942"]/subfield[@code="c"]'
) = ""