[Koha] Average # of guests at KohaCon.

Γιάννης Κουρμούλης ikourmou at lib.auth.gr
Wed Aug 10 08:48:16 NZST 2016

Hello Christopher,

As a member of the organizing committee for kohacon16, I can give you these
figures:
The total number of unique guests who attended the three days of
presentations was 252. The average number for each day was about 170.
The total number of unique guests who attended the two days' hackfest was
60. The average number for each day was about 50.
Hope this helps...

On 9 August 2016 at 22:56, Christopher Davis <cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov>
wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I would like to know the average number of guests who attend KohaCons
> around the world. I was told that there were up to 300 guests at the
> KohaCon in Greece this year, but I do not know if that number was
> exaggerated at all; I think that the number of guests would also
> depend on where in the world the KohaCon was hosted.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Christopher Davis, MLS
> Systems & E-Services Librarian
> Uintah County Library
> cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov
> (435) 789-0091 ext.261
> uintahlibrary.org
> basinlibraries.org
> facebook.com/uintahcountylibrary
> instagram.com/uintahcountylibrary

Γιάννης Κουρμούλης
Βιβλιοθήκη και Κέντρο Πληροφόρησης Α.Π.Θ.
Ομάδα Τεχνικής Υποστήριξης
Τηλ: 2310995368
Fax: 2310995364

-|Giannis Kourmoulis
-|Library and Information Centre A.U.Th.
-|Technical Support Team
-|Tel: +302310995368
-|Fax: +302310995364

email:libsupport at lib.auth.gr