[Koha] Sharing advanced bib editor macros?

Hernandez, Heather heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Fri Aug 5 01:32:19 NZST 2016

That's great, Barton & Elaine!  This is going to be fun, and will hopefully
save a lot of folks some time when they get going with the advanced
editor!  Barton--are you busy with the Koha US conference?  Or can you get
started right away?  A macro library like the reports library, as Elaine
suggests, sounds great to me!  Or did you have something else in mind?

I'll get working on some more macros to contribute!

Cheerio!
h2
Heather Hernandez
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
2 Marina Blvd., Bldg. E, 3rd floor, San Francisco, CA  94123
415-561-7032, heather_hernandez at nps.gov
http://www.nps.gov/safr/learn/historyculture/museum-collections.htm

"The sailor does not pray for wind, he learns to sail."--Gustaf Lindborg