[Koha] Welcome intro

Phil Pope glenora08 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 15:37:56 NZST 2016

Hi, thanks for the add to the list.
I have just started using koha to catalogue my private library (around
500 books ranging in date from 1700s to modern.  Absolutely no thematic
cohesion, just stuff I collect and read.

When I get used to koha, I plan to set up an instance for our local
village RSL sub-branch which runs a small military themed lending library.
I have no library skills, but am an avid linux tinkerer and occasional
sys admin and programmer.

Just dropping by to say hi from Australia  and thank you for a great ILS.