[Koha] Book Status shown as "Available" for checkout books

Sunil Sharma koha.sunil007 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 16:06:26 NZST 2016

Hello Friends,

I am using Koha 3.22.6 on Debian jessie.

I am facing a major issue in Koha staff page. For example, if I have 5
copies under a record and I issued 4 books out of 5. Then when I search for
this record in opac the opac search result page display result fine like 4
books check-out, 1 book available. But the same record on staff page
display that 5 books as available. Even when I check the detail for that
record under status it display checkout barcode status as checkout to "xyz"
due date "xxxx" with Available under it, means both status.

Is this any bug in Koha 3.22.x or any other reason.

Any pointers would be of help.

--
Thanks & Regards
Sunil Sharma