[Koha] Error thrown when updating items

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 11:10:27 NZST 2016

Hi,

Just a hunch... did you by any chance edit / change your marc
framework or edit the xsl files or upgrade your Koha, before this
error started showing up?

regards
-idg

On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 4:09 AM, wildness <lauraerinmann at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>   I'm running Koha 3.18.12.000 and I can this error when I try to update
> items for a record:
>
> :21: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: record line 6 and
> datafield
> </datafield>
>             ^
> :22: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: collection line 2 and
> record
> </record>
>          ^
> :23: parser error : Extra content at the end of the document
> </collection>
>
> the url pattern is something like this:
> ../cgi-bin/koha/cataloguing/additem.pl?op=edititem&biblionumber=''&itemnumber=''#edititem
>
> When I edit one of the fields on this screen it throughs the error above.
> It seems like a xml error, but after some internet sleuthing I came up with
> nothing.  Can anyone help me out?  Thanks!

Indranil Das Gupta

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://indradg.randomink.org/blog
IRC      : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg