[Koha] Reg. Speech To Text Integration in KOHA OPAC

Dr.Avaneesh Kumar Singh singhlis101 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 20:33:51 NZST 2016

Dear All,

I am head Librarian at KIIT Group of Colleges, Gurgaon, India. Being an
Open source enthusiast, I have implemented KOHA in our Library and also
trying to modify / customize it. At present I am working on integrating
speech recognition (Speech to Text) and speech synthesis (Text to Speech)
to KOHA OPAC. I tried to integrate Google Speech API (Links given below),
but couldn't make it

https://developers.google.com/web/updates/2013/01/Voice-Driven-Web-Apps-Introduction-to-the-Web-Speech-API?hl=en

https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/demos/speech.html

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/speech-api/raw-file/tip/speechapi.html

I would highly appreciate if you could guide me in this direction.

THANKING YOU

With Best Regards

*Dr. Avaneesh Kumar SinghLibrarianKIIT Group of colleges Gurgaon, Haryana -
122102Mob. : +91-8447642084*