[Koha] How to login using the Koha SIPServer implementation

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 16:57:14 NZST 2016

Hi all,

First off, I'm not really sure if this is the proper forum for this
question (Libki mailing list on sf or the github issue tracker may be
a better place).

Basically, I've been trying to get LibKi working with Koha's
SIPServer. I'm linking to the syslog output here -
http://pastebin.com/rP9VH5wb

>From what I can see, I'm being able to fetch the user credentials
correctly and yet I'm not logging in. Some help would be great!

thanks in anticipation

-idg

--
Indranil Das Gupta

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://indradg.randomink.org/blog
IRC      : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg