[Koha] Using build_oai_sets.pl with embed items option

Mirko Tietgen mirko at abunchofthings.net
Fri Apr 22 07:48:58 NZST 2016

Hi Pedro,

there are different ways of setting up a dev environment. The
easiest setup these days is said to be Kohadevbox.[1]

A more manual setup info can be found in the wiki.[2]

Have you used git before? If you are new to git don't be afraid,
it's less complicated than it looks. You could drop by on IRC to get
some help with the setup. There is someone around most of the time.

HTH,

Mirko

[1] https://github.com/digibib/kohadevbox
[2] https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Version_Control_Using_Git