[Koha] Report question

Graham, Stephen s.graham4 at herts.ac.uk
Fri Apr 22 03:16:07 NZST 2016

Hi All - I want to set up a SQL report that can take a variable number of the same value. My SQL looks like:

select
biblionumber,
concat (branchname, ', ', lib) as location,
itemcallnumber,
if(onloan is null,'Available',onloan) onloan
from items,authorised_values,branches
where biblionumber in (<<BIBIDS>>)
and authorised_values.category = 'LOC'
and items.location = authorised_values.authorised_value
and items.homebranch = branches.branchcode

I want the <<BIBIDS>> value to be able to receive several values when I run the report from the staff client, but I cannot get it to work. Any advice/tips much welcome!

Stephen

Stephen Graham
Online Information Manager
Information Collections and Services