[Koha] Koha OAI sets only working for small sets

Pedro Amorim pjamorim91 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 23:28:53 NZST 2016

Hello all,

I'm using Koha 3.22 with debian packages.
I've configured the OAI sets mappings and I'm trying simple sets for the
moment, each test set is mapped to a different object type.

After running build_oai_sets.pl -v, this is the output I get:
Set '6': 335 biblios
Set '1': 1 biblios
Set '3': 105 biblios
Set '2': 15 biblios
Set '5': 172 biblios

For some reason, it's not indexing the set 4 which should have around 1.2k
records.
The logs dont show anything related to this issue, I've been diving on the
code for oai.pl and Sets.pm looking for maybe some limit on the number of
records a set can have but found nothing.

Does anyone have any information on this? Has someone tried to configure a
medium/large oai set on Koha?

Thank you,

Pedro Amorim