[Koha] Koha Export ISBN

Daniel Glendening danieljglendening at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 07:39:24 NZST 2016

Hi all,

Running into something that seems like it should be simple,
but I'm running in circles trying to figure it out -- is there
a simple (or not simple) way to export a document
containing titles, authors, and isbn numbers?

In truth, all I really need are the isbns -- stocktaking and
inventory exports don't seem to include isbn numbers
as a field. I could make a "List" and export that as csv, but
 I want ALL the isbns in my library, in which case it seems
like i'd have to add all titlesmanually to a list.

So, in short, my goal is: a document, preferably CSV,
containing all isbns in my koha library of approx 3000 items.

Any tips?

Many thanks,
Daniel