[Koha] Koha delete Item type

Decka David ddavid at lib.unitech.ac.pg
Sun Apr 17 18:58:22 NZST 2016

Hi Koha Team,

After installing Koha 3.20 on Ubuntu 14.04 and setting up libraries and
items type and other necessary customization of modules, I did a mistake on
Item type which I would like to delete one of the Item type. I found the
mistake after doing a catalogue test to one of the item  and I wanted to
delete the item type but I could not. I got the message saying; cannot
delete item type. The record is used 1 times. Deletion is not possible.

Can someone help to advice simple way to delete the item type or has someone
have similar issue before that advice.

Thanks and appreciate any feedbacks so I can start complete the Koha setup.

Decka
PNG