[Koha] Suggestion Challenge

Kerrie Stevens KStevens at harvest.edu.au
Fri Apr 8 11:11:13 NZST 2016

Hi Bruce,

Do you have multiple locations in your catalogue? I am shown there are # suggestions but if they are from another location then I can't see them until I change my library to that same location. Then I can see them and deal with the suggestions before changing back to my normal library location.

Hope this helps,

Kerrie Stevens
Harvest Bible College

Message: 6