[Koha] v3.22 - Import Patrons

Sergio Scotto sscotto at psi.uba.ar
Fri Apr 8 03:35:32 NZST 2016

Hi Tomas, thx for the reply!

This is what i do:

First i import the file test.csv (its only one patron) in koha, and the import is succesfull.
Then, i try to re-import the same file (chaning or not chaning some field) to rewrite the patron (maintaing cardumber), and the the site crash.

(I got 2 codes in the file, psi for library and ND for user category)

Sergio.

  _____