[Koha] Call for agenda items: Koha-US April mtg

Christopher Davis cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov
Tue Apr 5 03:23:29 NZST 2016

Hello Everyone,

Koha-US has scheduled its next monthly meeting for Wednesday, April
13th, 2016 at 11:00 am Central Time. Please join this meeting by
logging onto https://kslib.zoom.us/j/657929919 and then follow the
directions (need help? Just contact me). Koha-US is asking you for
agenda items to be discussed during this meeting. So far, the only
agenda item is a request for someone in Koha-US who is attending
KohaCon 2016 (in Greece) to report on what Koha-US has recently done
and what its current goals are. Further details of this request will
be given during the April 13th meeting, but If you cannot make it to
this month's meeting, please contact me before April 13th so that I
can give you further details.

Thank you,

Christopher Davis
Secretary, Koha-US