[Koha] SQL - Request for change in shelving location

Coehoorn, Joel jcoehoorn at york.edu
Fri Apr 1 02:38:21 NZDT 2016

The sql part is not all that hard, but I'm not sure that will do the whole
job. I might be mistaken about this, but something tells me you'd end up
creating a disconnect between the koha database and stored marc data.

Joel Coehoorn
Director of Information Technology
402.363.5603
*jcoehoorn at york.edu <jcoehoorn at york.edu>*

The mission of York College is to transform lives through
Christ-centered education and to equip students for lifelong service to
God, family, and society