[Koha] Strange character in bywater coverflow plugin

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Fri Apr 1 01:41:17 NZDT 2016

Hugo,

Please file a bug on the koha-plugin-coverflow issues page:
https://github.com/bywatersolutions/koha-plugin-coverflow/issues

If possible, I would include steps to reproduce (essentially, provide some
straightforward method of loading a title with the characters that aren't
being rendered correctly). Also, if there is anything special about your
configuration, note that in the report as well.

Thanks,

--Barton