[Koha] System generated field 001 control number

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Sep 20 21:32:29 NZST 2015

Hi Pablo,

maybe using a catalouging plugin for 001 could be a solution.

There are some plugins for the stocknumber/inventory number field in the
item, that are made to autogenerate different kinds of sequential
numbers, that could be a starting point for this. stocknumberAV.pl, for
example, uses the authorised value "INVENTORY" for storing the last
number used and avoids generation of duplicate numbers this way.

Hope this helps,

Katrin