[Koha] Mini Material Type Icon

Caitlin Kleinpaste kleinpastec at xenos.org
Fri Sep 18 01:24:13 NZST 2015

Does anyone know how to change the mini material type icon?  I'm using
3.20.03.000.

When we imported, it seemed to randomly decide that some items are books
and others are not, regardless of what they actually are.  It's confusing
to the patrons when a DVD is listed as "DVD" in location and "Book" in
material type.

I've looked through the marc records and done lots of googling but I can't
seem to figure out what codes for this.

18. The Lord of the Rings : The Fellowship of the Ring.
<https://studycenter-staff.xenos.org/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/detail.pl?biblionumber=4180>Material
type: [image: book] BookPublisher: New Line Home Entertainment.Description: 2
DVDs.

Holds
<https://studycenter-staff.xenos.org/cgi-bin/koha/reserve/request.pl?biblionumber=4180>
<https://studycenter-staff.xenos.org/cgi-bin/koha/cataloguing/addbiblio.pl?biblionumber=4180>