[Koha] Big Collection

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 14:06:28 NZST 2015

You should look at zebra logs for the query Koha is sending to Zebra, then
run it directly using yaz-client. That will give you information about the
search itself.
Once you figure it is not zebra, look at the slow queries log from mysql.

Btw, you seem to get that message from a reverse proxy... Maybe that's were
the problem is...