[Koha] Live search of OverDrive w/in OPAC

Christopher Davis mr.cataloger at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 08:12:38 NZST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

At present, Koha has an API into OverDrive's eBook platform which allow the Koha OPAC to search a library's OverDrive eBook collection in real time for the book being searched for in the OPAC. The OPAC then displays a link to the OverDrive search results.

My consortium is in a situation where we would need Koha OPAC to search one OverDrive eBook collection if a certain library was searched by the OPAC, but search a different OverDrive collection if a different library was searched by the OPAC. Our OPAC can be found at <basinlibraries.org> Does anyone here know if it is possible for the OPAC to do what I'm describing here?

TIA,

Christopher Davis
mr.cataloger at gmail.com
(435) 621-2957