[Koha] Many support providers added (Liz Rea)

Liz Rea wizzyrea at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 11:37:12 NZST 2015

Hi,

You need to follow the instructions on this page:
http://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/how-to-get-listed/

in particular, you are not fulfilling the requirement: "Companies must
show their support of the Koha Community by adding a visible link to the
Koha community website at http://www.koha-community.org to their Koha
offering web page."

While it does not preclude you from inclusion on the paid support
list, it has been consensus in the past to not use
koha.top_level_domain
for business, but redirect that to the official Koha website at
http://koha-community.org. This is just considered being a good
community citizen.

Cheers,
Liz