[Koha] On how to create a report

Chitralekha Chitale library.ltce at ltjss.net
Fri Oct 30 22:06:57 NZDT 2015

You are most welcome Catarina.

Please visit the link I sent. It gives many reports that we normally require.
If you check the list item 6.86 and 6.87 are the reports you required.

I hope either one will help you provided CataloguingLog to be on (setting in global system preferences, under log tab)

Mrs. Chitralekha Mahesh Chitale
Librarian, LTCE, Navi Mumbai.