[Koha] Difficulty filling out accounting info

library library at katikaticollege.school.nz
Fri Oct 30 11:27:40 NZDT 2015

Good morning

Ever since we were upgraded to 3.20.4 I have had difficulty filling out the
accounting information for each item. I have found a work around for the
books as I can can fill them out using the Uncertain Prices page then edit
each item later, but I cannot do this for the subscriptions.

Basically as soon as I enter the vendor price the rest of the price fields
change to NaN (have no idea what this means) but the Budgeted cost and
total cost fields are not editable. Then I cannot save because I get the
error message -Total must be a number.

Could anyone give me a hint as to what is wrong so I can tell our tech
support where to look.

Gratefully

Ann Murphy
Katikati College