[Koha] Fwd: Koha Offline Circulation Tool - Development

Marc VĂ©ron veron at veron.ch
Wed Oct 28 20:01:31 NZDT 2015

Good morning,

Great that you want to do development for Koha!

The main instrument for developing Koha (bugs and enhancements)  is:
http://bugs.koha-community.org

I did a quick search for 'Offline circulation', there are 11 bugs marked
as New.

Resources for developers:
http://koha-community.org/get-involved/for-developers/
http://koha-community.org/get-involved/for-librarians/

This is the place to chat with other developers:
http://koha-community.org/get-involved/irc/

Regards
Marc