[Koha] Searching Korean script

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Tue Oct 27 16:25:04 NZDT 2015

Thanks Bernado.  We've confirmed that ko_KR is the locale for South
Korea, which is what we want:
http://www.localeplanet.com/icu/ko-KR/index.html

We've configured ICU chains in Zebra but haven't seen a lot of
improvement yet.

Bob

On 27/10/15 12:21, Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel wrote:

> Hi Bob,
> Translation files have ko-Kore-KP prefix, which correspond to North Korea.
> Perhaps we can rename them to ko-Kore and make them country
> independent, or simply ko, Kore identifies the script.
>
> Bernardo
>
> El 26 oct. 2015 20:32, "Bob Birchall" <bob at calyx.net.au
> <mailto:bob at calyx.net.au>> escribió:
>
>     Does anyone have a words-icu.xml file for Korean language?
>
>     Also, can anyone confirm that the correct locale will be ko_KR ,
>     not just ko ?
>
>     Many thanks,
>     Bob Birchall
>     Calyx

Bob Birchall
Director
Calyx Group Pty Limited

Mob: 0414 796 988
Email: bob at calyx.net.au
Web: www.calyx.net.au

This email and any attachments are proprietary and confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you have received this email in error, please let us know immediately by reply email and delete it from your system.
You may not use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message nor disclose its contents to anyone.

Calyx Group Pty Limited – P.O. Box 6041 North Sydney NSW 2059 – ABN 25 083 195 804
Participating in the Koha Open ILS project:
http://koha-community.org