[Koha] Doubt about serials

Paul A paul.a at navalmarinearchive.com
Wed Oct 21 11:39:40 NZDT 2015

At 11:08 PM 10/20/2015 +0200, Nombre wrote:
>On 20/10/15 22:42, Nombre wrote:
> >>
> >> Is your Zebra re-indexing working properly? (either the normal cron job
> >> or manually.)
> >
> > I think yes: for records of type BK it seems O.K. but I'll check it
>
>I'm getting errors in /var/log/koha:
>error retrieving biblio 1532 at
>/usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl line 679
>
>Biblio 1532 is the CR record created

You're using a more recent version of Koha than I do (and I don't have a
sandbox set up at the moment) so I probably can't help you too much.
Certainly the code has the mention:
# here we do warn since catching an exception
# means that the bib was found but failed
# to be parsed

so it looks as though there is something wrong with your biblio record. If
your "book" biblios work as expected, try saving your "serial" as a "book"
to try and narrow down what the difference might be...

Or (fingers crossed) someone else might jump in with an instant fix.

Paul