[Koha] Circulation Problem

Sebastian Hierl s.hierl at aarome.org
Tue Oct 13 20:28:50 NZDT 2015

I need to get to updating the wiki...  we experienced a similar timeout
issue, with the checkout and check-in commands performing with success,
because of the expiration date ("enrollment period") of our patrons.  We
set some patrons such as staff to expire in 9999 -- it took Koha up to 1
minute to calculate the due date when checking out a book, which led to the
time out.  The problem was solved when we set the expiration date to 2032
in the Patron Category Administration (in the Koha admin. interface).

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Hierl, Ph.D.
Drue Heinz Librarian, Arthur & Janet C. Ross Library

T: +39 06 5846 417
F: +39 06 5810 788