[Koha] KOHA with PostgreSQL

Mengu Yazicioglu mengu at devinim.com.tr
Tue Oct 13 03:13:59 NZDT 2015

Hi,

It's in only one Koha installation for all public libraries, and we've
done many implementations for
them, and hopefully we do not face with any problems. There are some
small issues but we can handle
them.

koha.ekutuphane.gov.tr is public OPAC, but in Turkish unfortunately,

you may search some specific letter for example "a" for Tum Kutuphaneler
and you'll see the speed.

Thanks.
Mengu