[Koha] Koha glacially slow

Craig Butosi craig.butosi at rcmusic.ca
Fri Oct 9 07:17:29 NZDT 2015

>"Version 3.22 is still a month or so away from release. Because from a software perspective, I think Koha running Plack is your only hope. And that will be a feature available out of the box, if I am not mistaken."

Really? This is fantastic. I'll hold off on troubleshooting my current Plack install in that case!

You guys are outstanding. Thank you for all your hard work. I'm learning so much from this list.

Best,

Craig Butosi, MA, MLIS, B Mus (Hons.)
LIBRARY SERVICES MANAGER
THE ROYAL CONSERVATORY
TELUS Centre for Performance and Learning
273 Bloor Street West
Toronto, ON M5S 1W2
416.408.2824 x338
www.rcmusic.ca