[Koha] OPAC - "Log in to your account" link broken?

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Thu Oct 1 07:39:29 NZDT 2015

> Problem: Clicking "Log in to your account" link ( i.e., /cgi-bin/koha/opac-user.pl) on the OPAC homepage (top-left) seems broken; no activity after clicking, no page loading after clicking.

You have some custom JavaScript running (via the OPACUserJS preference
I assume) which is throwing an error. This is interrupting further
JavaScript processing on the page, and thus breaking the JS which the
log in link needs. I would ask whoever supplied the custom JavaScript
to help debug the issue.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer