[Koha] "DataTables warning" on detail.pl (Staff Interface)

le-grex post at grex.is-lost.org
Wed Nov 25 23:58:45 NZDT 2015

Am 25.11.2015 um 09:35 schrieb Jonathan Druart:

> Hi grex,

Hi Jonathan,

> I don't get this error with a patron having only the catalogue permission.
> Are you sure you have correctly refreshed the page to update the JS code?

Not sure how to do it correctly, but i have it in different Browsers and
also my colleagues do see this.

> Which columns do you have on the items table?

There are:

itemnumber
biblionumber
biblioitemnumber
barcode
dateaccessioned
booksellerid
homebranch
price
replacementprice
replacementpricedate
datelastborrowed
datelastseen
stack
notforloan
damaged
itemlost
itemlost_on
withdrawn
withdrawn_on
itemcallnumber
coded_location_qualifier
issues
renewals
reserves
restricted
itemnotes
itemnotes_nonpublic
holdingbranch
paidfor
timestamp
location
permanent_location
onloan
cn_source
cn_sort
ccode
materials
uri
itype
more_subfields_xml
enumchron
copynumber
stocknumber

> Confirm that you are running Koha 3.20.05.

I confirm that: koha-common_3.20.05.

And as addendum:

The problem is happening if there is more than 1 item for one
bibliographic record. Like 2 in one Library or one in each of 2
libraries. But since this is no problem in a different instance, it's
not the main clue...

> Regards,
> Jonathan

Thank you,