[Koha] Formatting spine labels

Giannis Tsakonas gtsak at upatras.gr
Sat Nov 21 08:19:43 NZDT 2015

Dear colleaguesit might be trivial, but after a couple of tests we met a dead
end. According to the manual it is possible, when creating spine labels from
static text in single quote marks, such as /'mytext'/. It seems though that
when placed in the layout editor and the /Bibliographic data to print >
Field list/ the static text and a field/subfield name can not go in one
comma delimited section, i.e. /'mytext' copynumber/. We have tested several
options, but all result to nothing. In order for static text to work it
needs to be separated by another comma, which breaks the line and it is not
what exactly we want.Any help would be much appreciated.With kind
regardsGiannis