[Koha] Upgrade from Koha version 2.5 to 3.x

Damien Mannix damien.mannix at amog.consulting
Thu Nov 19 14:48:40 NZDT 2015

Thank you - clean install sounds like a very good option. Is there an  easy way to export the data I need or is it more the case copying the database tables from old instance to the new?

Best Regards

Damien Mannix
Senior Systems Administrator

Email Reference  |  M02...E
AMOG Pty Ltd
19 Business Park Drive, Notting Hill Vic 3168, Australia

T +61 3 9542 3700  |  F  +61 3 9542 3790  |  M  +61 423 717 566
E mailto:damien.mannix at amog.consultinghttp://www.amog.consulting/

Australia  |  United States  |  Colombia  |  United Kingdom  |  Malaysia

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee or addressees named above and associated project team members, as dictated by project requirements, and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please let us know immediately by return e-mail and then delete this e-mail, without disclosing or copying the contents. The content of emails to and from AMOG Consulting is monitored for corporate governance purposes. Emails addressed to individuals within AMOG may be copied to other AMOG staff as dictated by project requirements. AMOG does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this message which may arise as a result of the email transmission. We recommend that you confirm correct transmission by reference to the original in hard copy form or other means before relying on information contained herein for design, construction or operational purposes