[Koha] OPAC not working

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 20:12:50 NZDT 2015

Hi Reddy,

Couple of things. This is the Koha m/l and not DSpace support list.
Please direct your DSpace related queries to a suitable forum.

Second, you have not described any of the following details:

a) OS used and its version
b) Koha version used and if koha-list command show your instance
c) how you have set you apache settings for Koha e.g. what does
apache2ctl -S show?
d) whether you have the staff client running or not
e) exactly what happens when you try to access the OPAC.

these are basic information without which "it is not working for me"
becomes a blackbox query

cheers
-idg

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 12:26 PM, shankar reddy Kolle <stkolle at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear sir/Madam
> We have installed latest version of  Koha using package method, meanwhile
> we also tried to install the Dspace on the same server, but not succeeded.
> Now the Koha OPAC is not working. Please help me to figure out the problem
> and give the solution for the problem.
>
> hope i may have the solution soon.
> Thanking you,
>
> yours sincerely
> Dr. Shankar Reddy

Indranil Das Gupta

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://indradg.randomink.org/blog
IRC      : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg