[Koha] [Fwd: Re: in which file is the term by]

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Wed Nov 4 11:51:37 NZDT 2015

Better to reply to the list, because I'm not the person to answer this.

I think you are saying the word "by" is being translated incorrectly in the
OPAC. It is inserted automatically before the name of the author.

For the more technical folks on the list:
1) can the translation be corrected (and what would the correct word be?)
2) is it possible to stop this word from displaying?

hope this is helpful

--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler