[Koha] Error when staging MARC records for import

Pedro Amorim pjamorim91 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 07:28:19 NZDT 2015

Hello,

Update:
I came across a sample .mrc online with 1 record and imported it into my
installation, went fine with no errors logged.

After that I compared the mime type of that file and the one I have for
import. I noticed the one that I imported successfully is application/marc
whereas my original .mrc file is application/octet-stream.

Can this be the cause?

If so, how can I solve it? The .mrc file I'm using was generated by
MARCEdit.

Thanks,

Pedro