[Koha] ًQuestions about 952 Field

Hernandez, Heather heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Sat May 30 08:10:50 NZST 2015

Hi, Jesse--

For the subfields that I use in the 952 field, the order doesn't seem to
matter.  We're on Koha 3.18--I don't know if the subfield order matters for
other versions of Koha, or if there's any other variables to consider,
though.

It's easy to experiment--put the fields in the order that you like, export
to Koha, then go take a look--I've found that our item records look fine no
matter what the order in the OCLC record's 952 field.

Cheerio!
heather

Heather Hernandez
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
415-561-7032, heather_hernandez at nps.gov
http://www.nps.gov/safr/learn/historyculture/museum-collections.htm

"The sailor does not pray for wind, he learns to sail."--Gustaf Lindborg