[Koha] Problem uploading patrons

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Fri May 29 10:58:40 NZST 2015

​We get an export from our membership database, run it through some batch
edits in another piece of software that spits out a .CSV file with the
proper headers.  The .CSV file​ she sent me is the one she tried to use.
It works fine for me, and another colleague, and for me using her login
(just to make sure it isn't her account).  I'm thinking it may be something
local to her computer. The file, and the permissions on her account seem to
be just fine.

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 11:43 PM, Robin Sheat <robin at catalyst.net.nz> wrote:

> Elaine Bradtke schreef op do 28-05-2015 om 23:38 [+0100]:
> > But whenever she tries she
> > gets a long string of error messages that boil down to Koha not
> > parsing the
> > header row.
>
> Is she doing something funny to the file before importing? Like getting
> it, opening it, and resaving it?
>
> --
> Robin Sheat
> Catalyst IT Ltd.
> ✆ +64 4 803 2204
> GPG: 5FA7 4B49 1E4D CAA4 4C38  8505 77F5 B724 F871 3BDF

Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)