[Koha] Problem uploading patrons

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Fri May 29 10:38:36 NZST 2015

We're running 3.18.04.
One (and only one) of my colleagues is unable to upload patron files. It's
very curious, she has all the permissions, and I and another colleague have
uploaded the same file without a problem.  I have even logged into her
account and uploaded the file successfully.  But whenever she tries she
gets a long string of error messages that boil down to Koha not parsing the
header row.

I've asked her to clear her browser (Firefox)  history and cookies (there's
an 8 hour time difference so I won't know if this works til tomorrow)
 Other than that I don't know why she can't do it and we can.

Any ideas what might be causing the problem?
--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler