[Koha] Install Koha 3.20 with Single Command at Ubuntu 14.04LTS

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Thu May 28 14:12:20 NZST 2015

DP Tripathi schreef op do 28-05-2015 om 07:16 [+0530]:
> It is tested on server and running well.
>
> The port 8000 is automatically added at the bottom of file and it does
> not
> affect the installation.

It might work, but it does something things that aren't really correct
or necessary that might prove confusing, or potentially break things
under certain circumstances. For example, why are you doing what (from
memory) looks like a change to make a postgresql database less secure to
an apache config file, a mysql config file, and an XML parser details
file? It's not something I'd expect a carefully tested script to do, and
it raises doubts about the other parts of the script, like how it writes
things out in a way that can't be seen and gives incorrect advice to the
user.

Not to mention, Koha doesn't even use postgresql.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.