[Koha] check external system for borrowers hold

Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se
Wed May 27 23:43:23 NZST 2015

I’m not quite shure I understand the question fully. But this page might give you some answers: http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/APIs_and_protocols_supported_by_Koha

If you want to know if the borrower have holds in other remote Koha-instances you could use ILS-DI GetPatronInfo with the flag show_holds. If you are looking for the patron status using ILS-DI GetPatronStatus might do the trick.

Kind regards/Viktor

Viktor Sarge
Utvecklingsledare
Regionbibliotek Halland
Kultur i Halland

TFN: 035-17 98 73
E-POST: Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se
BESÖKSADRESS: Södra vägen 9, 30180 Halmstad
WEBB: www.regionhalland.se/regionbibliotek