[Koha] Koha to Facebook App (publish from your Koha to your Facebook fan page )

Karam Qubsi karamqubsi at gmail.com
Sun May 24 13:49:25 NZST 2015

*Hello  ,*

*Good morning :) *
I would like to share with you this new script that will publish (
automatically ) every new cataloged title  as a post to your Facebook fan
page in some customized template that you can design your own easily .
Please check and follow the instructions here :

https://github.com/karamqubsi/KohaFacebookApp

I hope you'll find it useful and enjoy it :)

*I will be very happy to listen to your opinions about it  . *

Your suggestions / contributions are very welcome :)

Best regards.
--
*Karam Qubsi <https://www.linkedin.com/in/kqubsi>*

*Shah Alam , Malaysia . *