[Koha] Installed new server can no longer access KOHA.

Craig Butosi craig.butosi at rcmusic.ca
Sat May 23 06:43:59 NZST 2015

Hi Everyone,

" And stop telling people to disable the default site to make it work. It's bad practice"

Might I recommend that someone with experience in this area take a look at submitting an edit at http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_ubuntu_-_packages to include both Robin's concerns about disabling the default site, and expanding on the alternate way of solving the default "It Works!" page issue? I had no idea this issue could be fixed in the way suggested below. I rely on this Wiki page to get me through the installation process when I'm tinkering, as I'm sure may others do too.

I think what's perhaps come out of this thread is that this Wiki install guide needs some attention by an expert. ;D

FWIW.

Best to all,

Craig Butosi, MA, MLIS, B Mus (Hons.)
LIBRARY SERVICES MANAGER
THE ROYAL CONSERVATORY
TELUS Centre for Performance and Learning
273 Bloor Street West
Toronto, ON M5S 1W2
416.408.2824 x338
www.rcmusic.ca